Monday, February 11, 2013

Our World Tuesday: Week 77

Hello, Friends, 

I am appealing to you for your help. I'd like to move on from hosting this site, but I don't want to do that until someone else is willing to step up and take care of this. Hosting means creating an account with one of the linking systems--Mr. Linky, Inlinkz, or whatever else is out there--and creating the code and pasting it into a blog post window every week. 

Make the rest of the business as fancy as you want or as simple. That's all there is to it. You go for a free linking account or pay about $20 every six months for thumbnail listing. 

I've been handling this for Skywatch and Our World Tuesday for the last few years, and I'd really like to move on. Please contact me via my blog if you will help out. 

 Thanks, Sandy